LoRa Parking Sensor
Our parking sensors use the magnetic module PNI RM3100, which has the highest performance in its class. That module integrates a magneto-inductive technology with sensitivity 30 times greater that the respective sensitivity of other magnetic sensors and is very stable over temperature variations and fluctuations. The parking sensors can precisely detect parking events in dense, urban environments and they are capable of detecting and “filtering out” any electromagnetic interference or noise, such as interference caused by underground trains or power lines. Those interferences could cause a temporary change in the magnetic field surrounding the sensor, and thus leading to false parking events.
Sensors transmit data at defined time periods (periodically) to the main data management system. They are based on LoRaWan protocol and operate with autonomous batteries which lifetime can reach 8-10 years, depending on the data transmission frequency and the communication between the sensors and the gateway (every 1 hour, 2 hours etc.). Also, the daily traffic of the parking spot is a determining factor to keep in mind when estimating the battery lifetime of the sensor.
The main characteristics of our parking sensors are:
- Precise real-time vehicle detection and false parking event filtering, using magneto – inductive technology
- Low power consumption and long battery lifetime
- Integrated LoRa module-chipset, with LoRaWAN support and communication with LoRa® gateway
- Easy installation, both to flat and inclined ground
- Solid, rugged cover with no maintenance required
- Operating temperatures between -20°C ~ 70°C
- Sun proof and waterproof outdoor enclosure
Request info About Our Products
For more info please download the brochure.